New

My 5 minutes on Friday...

New....

Hmmmmm...

Well I just (literally JUST) finished watching "Soul Surfer" so I have a whole new perspective on the word "NEW".

Facing new challenges, learning how to do things in a new way, feeling like you're in a new body (not new as in Jesus is back and transformed you, but new as in different, stranger in, new), facing your fears and embracing the new life God has in store, making the best out of whatever situation you are put in. New life, new body, strength in that newness only through Christ. Favorite quote was "I don't need easy, I need possible."  WOW! New and endless possibilites when you walk daily with God by your side. What "new" are you facing in your life today? Giveit to God and walk forward, head high, knowing that the creator of all is walking with you and cares about you and your "new".

<><
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." AMEN!!

Comments

  1. First of all, welcome to our little community of Five Minute Friday writers! I love your take on this. I think we all crave that rush of "new," and the reminder that God causes us to be new and then walks with us in it...is just awesome. Thank you for writing from your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined in with The Gypsy Mama's 5 Minute Fridays! What a challenge Bethany Hamilton gave you. I have not seen the film, but read her book and find she is such a role model to women of all ages. Love the quote you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Story

Beyond