A New Day

Kensley waking up in a good mood! Answered prayer, Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee, for the theme song from the Disney show Fish Hooks (can't stand the show, but the song makes me laugh), for lemons in my tea, for a huge roll of paper and crayons scattered on the floor that equal my daughter's "masterpiece", for clean, pressed, and organized school uniforms, for new school shoes and supplies that signal the start of a new school year and remind me of the wonderful summer that I shared with my three KP's, for the sight of Kensley as she puts her freshly laundered blanket (Pippy) to her little nose and inhales it's familiar, comforting scent, for grass that's just been mowed, for my two oldest girl that love to cook and are making me supper(details to follow on the condition of my kitchen), and for the few moments when everything is clean and put in it's proper place.

<><
Acts 28:15
"...When Paul saw them he thanked God and took courage."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Beyond

Story