30 Days to Being Thankful (Day 8)

Today I am dedicating this entire post to my dear, sweet, hardworking husband.

Today I thank God for this man.

This man that stepped into my path almost 14 years ago and walked it with me.

The man that continued to walk beside me as God (little did we know) was directing the path.

The path that led us both to Him.



212. for his love.
213. for his support.
214. for his faithfulness
215. for his laughter.
216. for his love for our girls.
217. for his willingness to provide for our family.
218. for his love for the Lord.
219. for his talents.
220. for his assurance.


Now he called his name Noah, saying, "This one will give us rest from our work and from the toil of our hands arising from the ground which the LORD has cursed." Genesis 5:29

Thankful,
more than words can say,
Tracey
<><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Beyond

Story