30 Days to Being Thankful (Day 2)

Day 2

John 11:41-42
41Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank you that You have heard Me. 4 2 And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.”

 
Jesus said “I know you always hear Me.”

Wow….do we have this same confidence? Confidence that Our Heavenly Father always hears us? Jesus’ example in this passage says that we should. His example also tells us that we should be giving Thanks to God in everything (yes the bad time too) and we should be doing it publicly. What a thought…people could actually be led to believe in Jesus because of our obedience in Thanksgiving to God.



I Thank my God today....

184. The girls had winter clothes from last year that still fit this year.

185. I finally got the winter clothes pulled out of storage and organized in the closet.

186. Almond bark (my waistline is not so thankful for this)

187. Satsuma oranges and the little stand on the side of the road where I bought them.      

        Lord Bless his business.

188. The laundry is done (for today).

189. It’s fellowship supper at church tonight!

190. We have bricks on our house. (one step closer to moving in!)


Stumbling along,
Following Jesus,

Tracey
<><


Follow the 30 Days to Being Thankful at Becoming a Strong Woman of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond

Dance

Story