30 Days to Being Thankful (Day 7)


I feel like I've been hit by a truck today.

Thankful...

201. that I have not actually been hit by a truck. :)
202. that I can get out of bed on my own.
203. that I was able to remove the peanuts from her nostrils (one in each nostril) and that I didn't have to make a trip to the ER.
204. that there was only ONE peanut in each nostril.
205. that Friday is a school holiday.
206. that my car is getting me to and from the places I need to go.
207. that KP #2 was okay about not going on the field trip. I'm so proud of that kid.
208. that I only have two baskets of clothes to put away today.
209. for the good turn out at the shower, and that she got lots of things she needed.
210. that at least my ears aren't stopped up.

Tracey
<><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Story

Beyond