Can I just tell you?

Can I tell you about my GOD?

 

God is Jehovah-M’Kaddesh - The God who sanctifies. Leviticus 20:7,8

God is Jehovah-Jirah - The God who provides. Genesis 22:9-14

God is Jehovah-Shalom - The God of Peace Judges 6:16-24

God is Jehovah-Rapha. The God who heals. Exodus 15:22-26

God is Jehovah-Sabaoth. The Lord of Hosts. Isaiah 6:3

God is Jehovah-Nissi. The Lord our Banner. 1 Corinthians 15:57 Exodus 17:8-15

God is Jehovah-Shammah. The Lord is there. The Lord is my companion. Psalm 139:7-14

God is Jehovah-Rohi. The Lord is my Shepherd. Psalm 23

God is Jehovah-Tsidkenu. The Lord our Righteousness. Jeremiah 23:6

God is El-Shaddai - God Almighty, The All Sufficient One. Genesis 49:22-26

God is Adonai. My Great Lord. 2 Samuel 7:18-20

God is El Elyon. The God Most High. Psalm 57:2

God is El Roi. The God Who see me. Genesis 16:13

God is Elohim. Strength and Power. Genesis 17:7,8

God is El Olam. The Everlasting God. Numbers 24:16

He is YHWH. “I AM” Exodus 3:13-14

He is Immanuel. God with us. Matthew 1:23

I don’t know about you, but sometimes I need a reminder of Who my God truly is.

Once I start retracing all of His Mighty Names and all of His Attributes, I find myself so humbled.

Humbled at the fact that the One who created the universe is El Roi….The God Who sees me.



Photo Credit: Tracey Padgett, Life of Eucharisteo


Me.

With all that He has under His control, He still takes time to let me know that loves me, He cares for me, and He sees me and will meet me wherever I am.

His love is overwhelming.



Standing amazed in His presence,

Tracey

<><

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Story

Beyond