Photos of Gratitude Day 8


I so enjoy seeing thanks through the lens of a camera. Just another thing to be grateful for. Praying you find thanks everywhere you look today, and praying that someone will let you know how thankful they are for you.

Let me be the first.

I'm thankful that you stopped by today. Thankful that you shared part of your day with me. Thankful for the quiet prayers that you never boast about. Thankful for my sisters in Christ. You are treasured today.  


"And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house,
                                   and upon thy gates"
                                  Deuteronomy 11:20

Sweet memories to hang on these blank walls.







 
The picture you won't see?
The one that I was too freaked out to take?
That would be the picture of the oak snake that I found on our back porch yesterday afternoon.
In hindsight I say, "Man!! Why didn't I grab my phone or my camera!" In reality, I was yelling to Jeremy, "There's a snake on the porch!!!!"
Now at this point all my bunch would reply with a SMH. {I just figured out what this means so I'm using it *insert dork jokes here*}  They would be shaking their heads, because I'm really making a bigger deals of this than it really was. It was just a baby snake. Whatever! A snake is a snake! I don't care what size it is, they'll still make you hurt yourself getting away. Me and snakes don't jive! You feel me?
Thankful Jeremy was home to handle this little situation. I would have hated to have to send one of the girls out to take care of it. :)

Praying for blessing on top of blessing for you this week,
Praying all of your snakes away,
The ones that crawl and the ones that walk,
Love ya BIG,

Tracey
<><



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Beyond

Story