God Can...


The Path Before Us - Photo by Tracey


We all have a choice in this life....we can either choose to give our lives to God and let Him handle things or we can limp along trying to take care of things ourselves. The latter never works out for me.  Will you choose to move forward with God today?
I received this in an email a long time ago...
I saved it so that I could go back from time to time and get my attitude in check.
While we should always have a heart of gratitude, fact is sometimes we don't.
We need reminders.
So here is your reminder today. :)
I pray that no matter what you're facing today, that you don't sit around and complain about it, or waste your time with worry...take it to God, and leave it with Him. He can take care of it far better than we could ever dream.

A preacher who was traveling by train noticed two other passengers, a well-dressed man and a magnificently dressed woman with expensive jewelry. The woman was complaining about everything -- the train ride, the weather, the news, the food, the service. The preacher decided to engage this couple in a conversation. He asked the man what kind of business he was in and the man told him. Then he asked, "What does your wife do?" He said, "Oh, she's in the manufacturing business. She manufactures her own unhappiness." There are a lot of people like that. They manufacture their misery because they fail to be grateful. Only Christ can turn our lives around and stir up a grateful heart within. Psalm 100:4

You say: 'It's impossible'
 God says: All things are possible
 ( Luke 18:27)

You say: 'I'm too tired'
 God says: I will give you rest
 ( Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: 'Nobody really loves me'
 God says: I love you
 ( John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

You say: 'I can't go on'
 God says: My grace is sufficient
 (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: 'I can't figure things out'
 God says: I will direct your steps
 (Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: 'I can't do it'
 God says: You can do all things
 ( Philippians 4:13)

You say: 'I'm not able'
 God says: I am able
 (II Corinthians 9:8)

You say:'It's not worth it'
 God says: It will be worth it
 (Roman 8:28 )

You say: 'I can't forgive myself'
 God says: I Forgive you
 (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: 'I can't manage'
 God says: I will supply all your needs
 ( Philippians 4:19)

You say: 'I'm afraid'
 God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
 ( II Timothy 1:7)

You say: 'I'm always worried and frustrated'
 God says: Cast all your cares on ME
 (I Peter 5:7)

You say: 'I'm not smart enough'
 God says: I give you wisdom
 (I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: 'I feel all alone'
 God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
 (Hebrews 13:5)

You are not alone - For God is with you.
You are not defenseless - For God is your protector.
You are not inadequate - For God is your sufficiency.
You are not useless - For God has a purpose for your life.
You are not worthless - For God sent His Son to die for you.
You are not without hope - For God has a place prepared for you.
You are not unloved - For God loves you with an everlasting love.
You are not rejected, or abandoned - For God calls you His own.

"I will never fail you. I will never abandon you." So we can say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6 NLT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Beyond

Story