Don't Miss It


I could have missed this.


This morning I wake up before everyone else and start my day. (The Proverbs 31 woman is patting me on the back.)

I could have made the choice to start laundry or write grocery lists. Instead I chose time alone with my Lord and His Word.

In return I got peace for my day plus an added bonus.

You see because I was sitting with God this morning, I had a lap to offer to my littlest when she woke up unexpectedly. Had I been up and busy I would have shooed her off to the couch or the breakfast table. Then I would have missed the blessing of rocking my sweet almost 4 year old girl back to sleep.

Counting my gifts today. This one is at the top of my list.

What's on your list today?

Don't have a list? You should most definitely start one.

Counting thanks leads to Him and He is the key to unending joy.

Thankful for moments like these,
Tracey
<><

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Beyond

Story