Counting

I'm dusting off the cobwebs today. The ones that have collected here in my absence. Clearing the path to do some counting.

#251. Sweet Valentine's chocolate (Ferrero Rocher) from my mama

#252. a phone call from a friend

#253. hearing feeling someone say that you are appreciated

#254. unhurried days

#255. long, soul-refreshing walks

#256. rain on a tin roof that makes for great sleep

#257. for not waking up tired

#258. being used by God

#259. friends to share life with

#260. feeling comfortable in my own skin

#261. Instagram

#262. reading the Word with my girls and actually getting feedback from them, which means they were listening!

#263. books (I'll give a list of what I'm reading at the end of this post)

#264. my sister is off work and can go see the Gaither's with me (God definitely had His Hand in this one) planting seeds

#265. first stage of our floors...done. Insulation....next week. Two steps closer to being done with the house!


I'm on a reading kick again! Here are a few you should check out....

Beautiful Battle by Mary E. DeMuth

Don't Make Me Come Up There by Kristen Welch

Kisses from Katie by Beth Clark and Katie J. Davis (Haven't started this yet, but can't wait!)

Be a Circle Maker by Mark Batterson

Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman (Set this one a side for a while...gotta pick it back up now that my toes feel better)

Prodigal God by Timothy Keller

7 an experimental mutiny againt excess by Jen Hatmaker (Can't wait to dive into this one!)

Happy Reading!

More thankful by the minute,

Tracey
<><

Comments

  1. Sweet list. Also love your book list. I've read several on your list and can hontesly say you will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep a kleenex handy when you read 7. That book's wrecked me. In a wonderful way, but still. Keep the kleenex near ;) And I am too afraid to read Kisses from Katie. Her blog makes me weep with the little insights and tidbits, I don't think I could handle an entire book. Maybe I could handle 1 chapter at a time? Great book list!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Beyond

Story