Who Am I?

I've been rethinking my "About Me" today.

I realize that it tells the basics about me, my family, my ambitions, etc. However, I find myself asking, who am I really. Who is the "bottom line me"?

Here's what I came up with.

I'm a sinner saved by Grace.

A woman whose sins have been forgiven and forgotten. Cast as far as the East is from the West.

I'm a born again, Holy Spirit filled, child of God, daughter of the King of Kings.

I am clay in His hands.

I am His vessel. His servant.

I am a woman who believes in Jesus Christ, and believes that he was born of a virgin, died on a cross to pay the penalty for my sins, rose on the third day, is alive and seated at the right hand of the father.

The End.

"For God so loved the world that He gave Hid only begotten Son. That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond

Dance

Story