Thursday's Prayer

I come to You Lord. Leaning into You. My soft place to fall. Burying my face in You. Bringing You my heartache and my tears.

I bring You the offering of myself. As little as it is.

I come interceding for my family. For my husband. For my girls.

I come seeking guidance, seeking words, seeking wisdom.

Help me Lord to balance these circus acts of motherhood and wifehood.

I’m struggling to balance feeding myself on Your Word, and helping my children learn to feed on Your Word.

Help me teach them Lord.

Help me to show them how seek refuge in You.

As I learn that You are all I need, help me to translate that to them.

Create in their hearts a desire to know you more.

You know the trials I face Lord.

I thank You that You are for me Lord. (Romans 8:31)

I thank You that when ever I need to hear from You, all I have to do is open Your Word.

Thank You for meeting me here.

I thank You that even when I don’t know what to pray that Jesus is there making intercession for me. (Romans 8:26)

Lord deliver my loved ones from the burdens they are unnecessarily carrying with them. Give them spirits of compassion and understanding.

Help us to see past the here and now.

Help us to count it all joy.

Help us to eagerly await Your coming.

“For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.” Romans 824-25)



In the Precious Name of Jesus I Pray,

Amen.

Comments

  1. (((hug))) With you in the hard and grateful with you for His goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Story

The Fight