"Our family will base our success on one thing...our impact for the Kingdom of Christ." -Rick Burgess

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Wonder of God

I've been spending some time out in God's Creation.

Walking around appreciating the wonder of His handiwork.

Thought I'd share some of what I had the privilege to see.

It's truly amazing what He has created!
                                                                                                 Photography by Tracey Padgett



I encourage you to take a stroll and enjoy the beauty that God has created just for you.

Tracey
<><

2 comments:

  1. Tracey - you are an amazing photographer! I had no idea! God makes such extraordinary creatures and landscapes - you've captured them perfectly! Thank you for sharing these, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for those sweet words Jana!

    ReplyDelete

Pages