Praise




God is continuing to overwhelm us with his grace and mercy.

Kelsie's MRI was clear!

Yet another  thing going in our favor.

Another step forward.

She will begin radiation tomorrow. This will last for thirty days. Over the next six weeks we will be  praying  that Kelsie has NO ill side effects from this treatment. We pray that it will be the tool that God uses to heal her completely. And by completely we mean FOREVER.

"This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning,
Great is Your faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion, says my soul,
Therefore I hope in Him!"
Lamentations 3:21-24


Standing on His promises,
Tracey
<><

Comments

  1. Praise the Lord! Continuing our fervent prayers, and passing this request along to all of our prayer warriors. With Much Love, from the Campbell clan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Story

Beyond