Redeemed....a review

Redeemed how I love to proclaim it...

Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb...

Redeemed and I can not be silent...

His love is the theme of my song!

Redeemed, Redeemed, Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb...

Redeemed, Redeemed, His child and forever I am!

Dayspring has out done themselves, once again.

Never have I been so inspired by a product line.

Even better than the quality of these beautiful pieces, is the powerful message behind them.

A message of redemption.

"O Israel, you will not be forgotten by Me! I have blotted out, like a thick cloud, your transgressions, And like a cloud, your sins. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you." Isaiah 44: 21 &22


"He has made everything beautiful in His time."
 A message for you as you glance at yourself in the mirror each morning. The message that He has redeemed you and made you beautiful!


A beautiful reminder to wear around your neck...Redeemed!















I'm so excited to be able to share these great finds with you all. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. I love it when I find companies that have a heart for Jesus. It shines through in everything that they offer.

*DaySpring gave me these free products to review and all opinions stated are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Beyond

Story