Without Complaint

"I want to love better, without selfish ambition or vain conceit. To serve, to give, to unload and load the dishwasher a thousand times in a row. To empty the garbage at 9:38pm without a negative thought. To get up to lock the doors or turn down the thermostat. To sweep and dust and as I work, allow myself to be renewed and refined and put back into my rightful place – below the ones I love. I want to love like Christ." By: Heather Boersma

Phillipians 2:3

120. for a caring insurance agent
121. for new opportunities
122. for Miss Tippytoe and her ministry
123. Kensley's improving eating habits
124. for reconnecting with family that lives far away. Thank you FB!
125. for the means to do more work on the house....one step closer to completion!
126. for my washer and dryer
127. for humming birds
128. for words of encouragement
129. for the divine lemon cakes that my sweet neighbor brought me yesterday.
130. for reaching goals...YAY Kaylee!! 2 points!!!
131. for the blessing of getting to witness the joy and sense of accomplishment on my daughter's face when she scored her first two points in volleyball....priceless!

I pray you feel God walking with you today.

Tracey
<><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond

Dance

Story